Group A: Bathams group.
- Finished Combat and found Batham Hiding in a room.
- The party decided to take a short rest giving time for the guards reinforcements to gather.
- After they defeated the reinforcements they ran with Batham looking for a safe place to talk. * * There were guard whistles and sounds of them being chased but no visible sign of guards directly on their trails.
Group B: Had stayed behind at the feast
- Retired for the evening at an inn where all fell unconscious by an indescernable power
- Awoke on the outskirts of Moorshum, a town whose icon was stolen by the Syugysh goblin clan, notable for their distinctive tribal masks and living in the caves on the cliff face nearby
- Contracted by Mayor Oiram to retrieve the icon
- Fiercely battled the Shyugysh Loopsters (special warriors trained to ride vine-climbing beetles)
- Got into the chief’s room using a hidden key which was magically tied to a phantom mask
- Defeated the goblin chief, Traw, and recovered the icon
- Upon returning the icon to Oiram, the party woke up in their room at the inn.
(we were able to make a recording of this adventure. Find it here)