- Finished exploring the Northern caves on the large island
- Scouted South and found some Skulks. Dispatched them, followed their backtrail and found two whole villages of them.
- Jast2, Maethor, and Umbrarum scouted the villages at night and found 6 logs of Builder’s Stalk (a fibrous mushroom that can be used much as wood for construction, etc.)
- They took out the guards (impressively like assassins with angry eyebrows) and stole 4 canoes and the logs
- Needed to get the Skulks to leave the island so the refugees would be safe
- Then they, and Mirin, let themselves be seen/heard as they pretended to be Drow reporting back to base: “Her Majesty will be most pleased when her ships arrive tommorrow.”
- Fixed the Albino Hippo, outfitted with open-air cargo hold—watch your step on-deck!
- The next day, loaded refugees on the Hippo made up as Drow and let them be observed disembarking and setting up military camp, complete with naughty Drow Hand Sign.
- All of this set the Skulks packing, thinking the island was being overrun with Drow
- We are level 2!!! Up next: regroup and screw up the coronation?
The Boat crew was again the only active party.